B.E Agricultural Engineering
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
B.E. Aeronautical Engineering (Regular)* - 4 years
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (Regular)* - 4 years
B.E/B.Tech. Bio Technology (Regular)* - 4 years
B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
B.Tech Fashion Technology
B.E. Robotics & Automation Engineering
B.Tech Marine Engineering (Lateral Entry) - 3 years
B.Tech Marine Engineering (Regular) - 4 years
B.E Mechanical Engineering (Regular)* - 4 years
B.E Civil Engineering (Regular)* - 4 years
B.E Computer Science Engineering (Regular)* - 4 years
*Transfer candidates Admission (Engineering courses).
FIRE & INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ENGINEERING:
Diploma in Fire & Industrial Safety Engineering
B.Sc.,Fire & Industrial Safety Management
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) ,
BSc Catering Science & Hotel Management
BSc Costume Design & Fashion
B.sc., Physical Education
TAMILNADU: SPORTS UNIVERSITY
TAMIL NADU FISHERIES UNIVERSITY
Union Public Service Commission:
NASSCOM Assessment of Competence:
AMCAT helps engineering / MBA freshers and graduates:
We are India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers.
• 12th HALL Ticket
• TC (Transfer Certificate)
• Mark Sheet (10th, +2, Diploma / Degree)
• ITI / Diploma / Degree Certificate (Convocation)
• Photos : Passport Size 10 Nos., Stamp Size 5 Nos.
• Course fee by Demand Draft (DD) - Including Uniform, Book & Insurance Fee
• Hostel & Mess fee by DD (For Hostel Students)
• Migration Certificate (for other states students)
• Failing to produce the above required Certificates will lead to cancellation of your admission
• Along with the above documents DD or NEFT / RTGS paid challan is must for admission.
• No cash payment will be accepted for admission at any reasons except application cost.
• Fee once paid is not refundable or transferable at any grounds.
• If the student is involved in any indiscipline activities he will be dismissed from course & college
• If the student Vacating the Hostel with his own interest no refund will be issued.